After more than a decade in New York, NY creatively retouching, enhancing and preparing digital images, I moved to Oakland, CA. Now I work with clients in San Francisco and nationally either on-site or remotely using FTP.
I bring with me a unique mixture of digital image manipulation, creative, pre-press, and administrative skills acquired from a variety of high-end commercial clients with a fine-art attention to detail.
• six years of advertising agency experience working on product and lifestyle shots for print and electronic media including magazine, newspaper, billboard, and other out-of-home uses
• images used for: print ads, editorial publication, catalogues, exhibition, promos, and the web
• industry exposure: fashion, entertainment, telecommunications, pharmaceutical, and e-commerce
• extensive background working with beauty, product, jewelry, cosmetic, and still-life images
• prestigious clients including: Sotherby’s, Interview, House & Garden, Angelino, Men’s Health, H&M, Armani Exchange, Luca Luca, Verizon, Intel, L’Oreal, Pfizer, Gap, Piperlime, The North Face, Jansport, and Square
• various work settings: major advertising agency, boutique retouching studio, high-end commercial photographer, printing company, auction house, e-commerce photo studios, and tech startup
Please contact me about your next retouching project or staff position. I’d love to collaborate with you!